Welcome to the Outreach Committee Page!!!
The Outreach Committee is the heartbeat of the NoHo Neighborhood Council.
- To inform stakeholders and the community at large about board meetings, committee meetings, elections and community projects.
- To interact with stakeholders at community events and learn more about the concerns of the neighborhood.
- To encourage active participation from stakeholders who live, work or have an interest in the NoHo Neighborhood.
- To grow our audience segment to include representation of Youth who live, work and play in the NoHo Community.
Our Monthly Committee Meeting -
Outreach meets on the 1st Monday of each month.
CHAIR: MARIA SOSYAN
- The meeting begins at 7:00 pm.
Members: Rob McGrath, Zoe Jaeger, Russell Wolff, and Sara Cravens
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
If you would like to be notified of our meetings and receive agendas via email, click here and sign up by checking the NoHo NC box.