Welcome to the Outreach Committee Page!!!
Adria Brodie - Chair
Robyn Sumners - Co-Chair
Ken Dorfman - Member
Donna Moss - Member
Paul Storiale - Ex Officio Member
The Outreach Committee is the heartbeat of the NoHo Neighborhood Council.
- To inform stakeholders and the community at large about board meetings, committee meetings, elections and community projects.
- To interact with stakeholders at community events and learn more about the concerns of the neighborhood.
- To encourage active participation from stakeholders who live, work or have an interest in the NoHo Neighborhood.
- To grow our audience segment to include representation of Youth who live, work and play in the NoHo Community.
Our Monthly Committee Meeting
Held on the 1st Monday of each month
NEXT MEETING: September TBD (THE BOARD IS DARK IN AUGUST)
Senior Citizen Center at the North Hollywood Park
5301 Tujunga Blvd.
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(southwest corner of Chandler & Tujunga Blvd.)
Please contact Adria Brodie if you are interested in joining the NoHo NC Outreach Committee.
- The meeting begins at 6:00 pm.
Adria Brodie, Chair
Robyn Sumners, Co-Chair
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
If you would like to be notified of our meetings and receive agendas via email, click here and sign up by checking the Mid Town North Hollywood NC box.